Date:
Monday, January 19, 2009
Time: 2:39 PM
Jiamei's birthday ((:
As I said, I will blog about Jiamei's birthday!! :DD
Met Jiamei at Vivocity!!
Haha I think Vivo's humongous, but Jiamei and I always ended up walking around the same places. We went to check out sports shoes (As you know, I used to not have a single pair cos I DO NOT EXERCISE FOR NUTS). But of course we didn't have enough money lar so it was window- shopping all the way. AND AND!!! I saw a shop called "Valerie"!!!! ((((: It was so exciting and Jiamei took a pic of me standing by the shop sign. HAHAH. So shiok but embarassing cos I saw people staring at me from the corner of my eye. ://
Yup I was terribly hungry (as usual) so hehe ate Yoshinoya for lunch!! I like the salmon bowl the best. Rocks. ((: After filling my stomach, we walked around a bit more, got bored, and watched some cheena performance held at the centre of vivo. The dances were quite good, but the erhu performance was like :///. Not because of their skills, but of the way the woman shook her head damn vigorously when she played. It reminded us of SOMEONE whom I cannot mention here!!! HAHA :D
Since Vivo got quite boring, we walked out to the main road so as to GET LOST. As you can see we're people with lots of time, so we walked down the road in an attempt to get lost. And Harbourfront is like at the edge of Singapore and it was quite scary cos there were not many people! Haha it was quite exciting actually cos we walked quite a few bus stops and sang songs along the way. Decided to take a bus after that! Hopped on to a bus (I think 100) and headed for town. Woah sei I loved the ardrenaline rush!!
Stopped at VCH and then visited the esplanade. (((: We wanted to see this CAI SHEN YE thingy at floating platform but the drinks stall uncle told us that it will only open on the 24th of Jan. So sad. But I could see the Cai Shen Ye alr la. It's really hugee!!
Visited the esplanade library! :D Damn quiet. As in it was quieter than most libraries. Ransacked the area for chinese mags and took whatever that featured S.H.E, Jam, Wilber, Rain and Lee Joon Ki!! :D Which in total were more than 10 mags I think. HAHA.
Oh well after the good read (surprising cos I don't normally read chinese) I had to go to my ahma's place. So that's all ://
I love going out with Jiamei. We're going to get even more lost the next time :DDD Yay.
-END-
Anw facebook pet society's really pissing me off. Why is it so laggy?!! I'm going to play more before school starts!!!
I just can't wait to get back into full throttle again XD