Date:
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Time: 1:34 PM
results!
:D
I would like to thank everyone who congratulated me on my results!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D
Haha I know I looked pale on monday while collecting the results. I don't know why :// I was like trying hard to calm myself down! Partly cos half of the class got called up on stage but I wasn't. I was a bit sad cos many people did better than me :// but I got over it in a few hours cos I'm happy as long as my parents are happy. (((: Sometimes I think my parents aren't strict enough about my studies la!!! They let me slack as much as I want, as long as I do fairly well in the end. HAHA. I think my results are kind of a miracle actually. Cos I didn't study for elit, physics, both languages and I still got A2 for them. SO now I kind of regret giving up on those subjects and not studying hard enough!
Haha but still quite happy now!! Cos other than HC and Raffles, I can get into the rest of the JCs! :D I'm submitting my choices tonight, NJ's going to be my first choice ((: Its like more convenient than going VJ lar :/ and I think i'll be better suited for their culture. Like I'm not outgoing or anything, so I've decided it's no-no for VJ!! HAHA.
Ok I shall shut up about results!! And look forward to my life in JC. Though i think it's going to be stressful, I think I need some stress to motivate myself! And slack less! :D HAHA.
Okay... by the way I'm really sick today. Like I woke up with a fever of 38.18 degrees celcius! And it just went down after eating some panadol. But I still have some stupid flu and a bad bad cough! :(( Going to visit the doctor later. Hmmm.... I wonder how I caught the virus. :( Supposed to visit the sec1 choir auditions today but I don't think I'm fit enough to even walk out and catch a bus. Quite sad now :((
Anw, now I shall blog about the many days I enjoyed myself!
January 10Went for CCA fair!!! Felt as though I've not graduated from choir yet. But singing kimi so many times was super boring!! :(( Yup anyway I hope many sec1s will join choir! (and i don't mean those who can't hold a tune)
Later on, went to amk hub mos burger with myra and Jiamei! Yeah mos burger! I finally tried the seafood burger and it's so good. ((: My goal is to finish trying all the mos burgers available :DD The next time I go there I'll try another type of burger! :D
Yeah and after lunch Jiamei and I hopped on bus 88 (myra left earlier to meet someone) and I got a pleasant surprise cos Jiamei wanted to visit my house! :D Haha I rather love having visitors. Anw so we spent a few hours watching Jam and Jam and Jam and then SHE and SHE and SHE. Of course I made Jiamei watch the last few funny episodes of fated to love you! I think it's damn hilarious the way Ji Cun Xi smiles his smirky smile. HAHAHA.
Afterwards, both of us with my mum went to eat at Hougang point!! Haha and dinner was rather nice. I also got a shock cos I met my babysitter but I couldn't recognise her :( Of course la, I was too young to rmb!
January 11Met Jiamei for cycling at Pasir Ris Park!! :DD Btw, it was very windy that day so the weather was perfect. Rented a bike at $5 for 2 hours. Reasonable price la. But when we rode up to another part of the park, we realised that bike rental there was only $4 for 2 hours plus a free drink! :// Sian diao.
Cycling was damn fun!! I haven't been cycling for a long time so I thought I was quite pro by rmbering how to cycle. Anw I scraped my knees quite a few times by trying to get on and off the bike. :( Jiamei's the ultimate pro!! Like she rode the bike so easily and when i thought i spoiled my bike, she helped me fix it. HAHAH.
Since the weather was windy, there were people flying kites!! Awesome! And the kites were super pretty ((: We also saw many ships at the far end of the park. Like I've not seen so many ships together before in my whole life!
Haha we wanted to visit the forest beside the park. But i scared JM by saying there might be snakes! Eh so she insisted on turning back and returning to the park :( sigh.
But I must say cycling was eventful!! Just that my legs were damn sore after that.
Hehe. After cycling my father treated me to this Jap restaurant called Waraku! Super nice! I realised we ordered too much after looking around at the nearby tables. :// The bill was like WOAH ok. I shan't be so greedy next time.
Later my parents dragged me to walk around chinatown. Sucks!!!! I hate crowded places!! And I could barely walk cos my legs felt like breaking. Luckily my parents decided to spare me. When I went home, I couldn't even stand up straight. Thanks man. :(
January 12Results!!!January 13Ate pizza hut for dinner with my family!! YUM YUM. :DD I love any form of good food. Btw, fresh pizza's 3 times better than stale ones.
January 14Jiamei's birthday!!!!
Shall blog about it another time. Too tired and sick.