Date:
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Time: 5:37 PM
Mixed up feelings
Yep!
I'm blogging again (: For the sake of my own entertainment and for the occasional people who pop by to read. HAHA.
Hiya.. yknow what they say about mixed-up feelings? Like your heart's been put into a blender and the end product's gooey. (K kidding!!!)
Hmm. This week's half gone.. and it's been one of the saddest yet happiest week of my life. Kay.. it sounds kinda crazy but I'm still sane and I know what I'm writing ok!
The sad part's really sad.. having so many problems in the house and I feel really helpless. Yeap.. some of it is partly my fault la. But I didn't mean it to turn out this way either. Nobody feels good angering their parents, and definitely not me too. It's just.. sometimes I wish I wasn' t so over-protected. More freedom and stuff. But I guess I'll just have to make do with what I have and stop wishing that I was like other people. As they say.. the grass is always greener on the other side. SIGH.
Okay. I should stop harping on the sad stuff and talk about the happy ones.. :) Even though this week was rather miserable for me.. I realised that I had many people who cared for me. Really really touched.
For Tues..
I'd like to thank Jem (who 'counselled' me :P), Melvin (who tried to cheer me up with Jem during break), Bryan (who told me to stop emo-ing more than him during choir), and Jiamei (whom I talked to over the phone :D). And of course all the other Sops (Sham, Stefanie, Liyu, JingWen) who asked me if I was alright during choir. Thank you very very much guys :)
I think my emo face was damn obvious, was it? I didn't even have to say I was emoing and everyone could tell. And people.. no I'm not planning to commit suicide anytime soon. If I do I'll prob go to some nice countryside to do it. Die in peace with nature, huh? (:
For Wed..
Basically Wei Qiang. Thanks for being so understanding about the matter and not getting upset over it. And about the sms conserving method.. funny la you. I think i'll die implementing it cos my fingers will be itching to sms!! HAHA! But seriously.. thank you. Don't know what I'll do without you. Again.. sorry for all the lame restrictions I have in my life!!
Hee. Yep. Thanks all :D Love you guys!!
So.. I'm not being crazy when I say that it's the saddest yet happiest week right?
Lalalala. Back to tutorials and other silly work. Today's my first early day in.. ages :/